Madness: Juxtaposition Madness: Juxtaposition

Cool video, but...

Cool stuff. I do want to let you know that KujoGodOfWar stole that Star Wars song from me. His tracks are in the process of being deleted, so any "sequels" that you make will have different song credits. I realize it's not your fault, and I'm just letting you know.

I will probably be reposting the Star Wars remix under my account shortly. You can message me if you have any other questions.

MF-TheBrain responds:

Hello Audixmusic!

Thank you VERY much for the information. I'll look in to your stuff and resubmit my movie with the proper credit once I have made sure everything you say is true. I believe you of course, but what kind of author would I be not to double check?

I apologize for the inaccuracy and thank you for your understanding. I'll also send you a message with my responce :)

SpaceGame SpaceGame

Cool game, but....

I played the game several times and enjoyed it! I do want to let you know that KujoGodOfWar stole that Star Wars song from me. His tracks are in the process of being deleted, so any "sequels" that you make will have different song credits. I realize it's not your fault, and I'm just letting you know.

skylinegodzilla responds:

ok i will keep that in mind about your song
i realey liked it though
i wonder if i can update it and rediret the credits to you

i dont want to give credit to the rong person for the cool music

btw i beleave what you ay as i have found a few theaves around at the moment sealing other peoples works and posting them as ther own and quit frankley i am sick of it.

that is why i put my logo on my things to stop people from trying to say that it is thears

NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger

Very cool!

Awesome! I would have preferred a descending bassline at :27, but otherwise great!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Great stuff!

Absolutely sick intro. Only problem is it seems to lose a lot of energy once the opening melody drops out. Still enjoyed it though.